Would you like a spot of tea?

Today I was lucky enough to be invited to join the beautiful expecting mommy - Blair, her friends and family for tea.
This was a baby shower to celebrate her soon-to-be ba
by of joy!
Of course I failed and completely forgot to capture the moment with photos!
I think... I was thinking I've been here before no need for pictures! Duh! I really should of tho!

Oh well! Next time!
Blair (if your reading this), you'll have to get pregnant again just so I can remember to take pictures hee hee!


Luckily, I do have some images from a Mothers Day Tea we went to just this year.

From left to right
Mommy Pattie, Bestie Morgan, Mommy Lizzie, Me, and Mommy Debbie. May 2009


Enough with the chit-chat, Your wondering where is this fabulous place you can have wonderful tea parties, and perfect conversations with friends and family!
Its a simple room filled with old flowery plates, cups and saucers, and three tier platters.
The first tier with different, perfectly placed finger sand
wiches - with flavors of brie, cucumber, artichoke, and so on! The top layer with delicate desserts - sweet tea cakes, puff pastries jam and dusted with powder sugar, and so many other tasty treats sprinkled with rose petals. The middle tier is not to be missed! Seasonal fruit and finished with their homemade scones, so soft, tasty, paired with their rose petal jam and creme fresh... So yummy!

 
And I've gone on and on, OH I nearly forgot the Tea! The flavor is perfect! each tea has its own style from English Breakfast to almond. One of my favorites was a Thai Coconut. I haven't tried them all but definitely plan on doing so!

My favorite thing is this place reminds me of home! For even just a moment I get to travel back to England, without the expensive, loooooooong flight, and jet lag! Although I supose I still enjoy that too!

I did it again!
Ok, so now that I have your mouth watering and your tummys growling... Here is the infomation on this fabulous place!



Tea Upon Chatsworth
2180 Chatsworth Blvd., Suite B
San Diego, CA 92107
619-858-CU4T (2848)




Thank You Bonnie and all the company for the fabulous time!

1 comments. Click here to leave your comment.:

Unknown said...

Love Tea Upon Chatsworth - makes me want to run out and grab a cucumber sandwich . . .

Post a Comment