"You ate so many wings! You could fly away" ________ Pat Hathaway

2 Waitresses
3 Pitchers of beer
2 Waters
3 Sodas
240+ Wings
10 Dipping sauces
____________
= 7 Friends Full and Happy!


YES! 240+ Wings! Tonight was 'All you can eat wings' at Hooters!
This was my first time going to Hooters, Maybe not my last. I am extremely full.
Although they are just tiny little suckers they really do fill you up and all of a sudden you don't realize how many you have had!
Morgan, turned us all onto the 'Daytona Wings' - Wings tossed in a sweet and spicy BBQ sauce. Not to be missed!
The other wings weren't to bad but I'm still a fan of BJ's Brewhouse wings made with Franks red hot sauce!
Thanks to all my wonderful friends for the great company! Sorry we lost on trivia!





Sorry again for the pics, I really must invest in a proper camera.

0 comments. Click here to leave your comment.:

Post a Comment