Birthday Dinner At Bangkok Thai Spices

(Pictures to come! I must get them from my sister!)

This is my favorite Thai Restaurant in town!
I love everything I get there, appetizers, main course, dessert, I love it all!
You must go and try it for your self!
For my Birthday I was joined with my friends and family and I dined on my favorite crispy egg rolls! Next was my other favorite Thai Chili Paste Fried Rice. Its flavor is so yummy, I have it with chicken, its a little spicy, it has vegetables in it and I it also has basil. Next to the yellow chicken curry its my favorite. 

Also the best part is the service. They were so excellent catering to my large party! The staff is always so friendly! Ive enjoyed this place for a long time and I hope you do too! Love You Suki & Everyone!


Bangkok Spices Thai Restaurant

2832 El Cajon Blvd
San Diego, CA 92104 -
(619) 281-1111
Open Daily 11am-3pm, 5pm-10pm




1 comments. Click here to leave your comment.:

Syed Junaid Ali said...

Do you have the recipe for Thai Chili Paste Fried Rice and about the spices used in it. Its my favourite dish, but unfortunately I have no idea how to make it.

www.spicecounter.com

Post a Comment