Dine And Devour, Treats And Delectables! Birthday At Disneyland!

Happy Birthday!!! To MEE! 


For my birthday I went to Disneyland with some of my favorite people, Morgan, Jenn and Jeremy! It was so much fun! It was not to hot the lines were not to long! And here are all the things we ate...
____________________________________________

For lunch we went to:

Redd Rockets Pizza Port

The salads are huge! Don't let that little bowl fool you! I had the Chicken Caesar   Salad. I enjoyed it very much, The greens were nice and crisp and I had it with some focaccia bread I shared with Morgan. Morgan had the Asian Chicken Salad and Jenn and Jeremy had the Starfield of Greens Salad. Here is a description of what was in each salad...



Asian Chicken Salad - Marinated chicken, greens, crispy rice noodles and carrots, in a hoisin-soy vinaigrette.

Celestial Caesar Chicken Salad - Grilled chicken breast atop crisp romaine lettuce, Caesar dressing, croutons and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.


Starfield of Greens - Seasonal blend of mixed greens topped with Roma tomatoes, blue cheese, caramelized walnuts, dried cranberries and golden raisins, with basil vinaigrette dressing.

____________________________________________

For a snack we went to:

My favorite place in the world! Pooh's Corner! You must go there and have a yummy treat, I can't even explain how delicious the items are there but here are some fabulous photos by Jenn...


 Tigger Tails - Marshmallow, dipped in caramel, dipped in an orange chocolate, drizzled with chocolate.


Caramel covered apples decorated for Disneyland and Halloween


Assortment of chocolate covered goodies! Including caramel, chocolate, nuts, pretzels, marshmallows,


This is me in heaven!


____________________________________________

For dinner we went to:

French Market Restaurant

It was very good and I think we all were happy with the meal. I really wish they had the jazz music band playing, I think that would have been really fun! Oh the tables were way to low and the chairs were a bit high so it was kind of uncomfortable. All in all it was a good meal even though there was a bit of a line.

 The Roast Beef with Cognac Peppercorn Gravy




Jambalaya



 Chowder in Sourdough Bread Bowl

____________________________________________

And late night treat we had:

Dole Pineapple Whip Float

Pineapple juice with pineapple soft serve! So YUMMY!! MY FAVORITE!!!





0 comments. Click here to leave your comment.:

Post a Comment