Having Dinner For A Good Cause!

Having Dinner For A Good Cause!
The good cause is my bestie, Morgan! I love to visit her and give her tips!
Morgan is my favorite waitress at BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, well she's my only waitress at BJ's! Also she spoils me... Because she's so good and always on point. Its hard to enjoy other places and their waiters and waitresses. ;)-

There are two mandatory things you must order when you visit BJ's!
The first is, yes, the chicken wings! I know - I know - I'm obsessed with chicken wings! I have no idea where this addiction came from... well actually I do... Its from BJ's Wings! They are so yummy! They always have a lot of meat on them, baked to perfection and served with Franks Red Hot (My Favorite) and ranch drizzle. Along side are an extra side of Franks Red Hot and ranch and celery sticks. My mouth is watering just typing about them!


YUM!

 

Matt had... BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
"Slow-roasted pork tossed in our smoky BBQ ranch sauce made with BJ’s Jeremiah Red® Ale and topped with crispy onion strings, all on a grilled bun. Served with our signature coleslaw."

Matt really enjoyed sandwich but even more he enjoyed the coleslaw. He added it to his sandwich, creating a BBQ Pulled Pork And Coleslaw Sandwich. 



The second thing you must order is the Pizookies®

Its a cookie baked in a mini pizza pan and joined with a big scoop of ice cream. My favorite is the chocolate chip, Again my mouth is watering!
"Your choice of Chocolate Chunk, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, Peanut Butter or Oatmeal Raisin Walnut."

And NOW, NEW, if you can't decide which one you want you can pick three with the "Pizookie® Trio - Perfect for sharing!" (Although I wouldn't share!) "Three mini Pizookies® each served with one scoop of your choice of ice cream. Pick from your choice of Chocolate Chunk, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Raisin Walnut, Cookies ‘N Cream or Triple Chocolate Made With Ghirardelli."





 

0 comments. Click here to leave your comment.:

Post a Comment