Winner, Winner Charcuterie Dinner!!

I won, I won... I'm super excited to be shareing this newly started small business with you.
 


Bowie (my daughter) was lucky enough to have an awesome pre-school teacher. As school ended, somewhere along the line her teacher and I became friends on Facebook and so glad we did! One of her side passions are these little charcuterie boards.
 


Del's Charcuterie Boards based out of Santee, CA. where each board is made with love, is a simply perfect treat to your day.  She provides different options and variety I've even seen "his and her's" witb a only cheese and only meat board. 


Del's can be found on facebook at Del's Charcuterie Boards Group


I'm so excited! The last time I got free charcuterie was sampling the case while working at Whole Foods.



We are calling this the Dels Birthday Mini Board 2020 edition.



0 comments. Click here to leave your comment.:

Post a Comment