Inspired by 'Julie and Julia', and other things too.

Inspiration to me (in no particular order)




My First Post 7-31-09
Well, here I am not really sure that anyone will see this... But at least I'm having fun and I suppose that's all that counts. I'm not really a writer as you can probably tell! But I do love to share and most of all cook!

I was very privileged to have received tickets to the premier of 'Julie and Julia'. I enjoyed it so much! Missy, Sherri, my mum, and I went last night to see it. It was really good and most of all really inspiring! It made me want to cook while sitting in the theater.





Other Inspirations...



post signature

1 comments. Click here to leave your comment.:

Unknown said...

Love the blog! The pix are great and you ARE a writer because what you say is fun and lovely! Love you - Mum xxx

Post a Comment