Cici's Pizza




So I'm sure you see the commercials but there aren't any Cici's Pizza located close to us...
the closest is located in Las Vegas, NV. Until now!

619-287-2424
5801 University Ave
San Diego, CA 92115

Matt and I went with Mat and Missy, Jeremy and Jordan.
Jordan, a great friend, said,
"I liked the cinnamon rolls and brownies, I also enjoyed the cheese pizza!"

- Jordan
Isn't she so cute!

It was an ok meal nothing to fantastic but great for its cost. $5.99 sodas $1.89
But the commercial says "all you can eat buffet for under $5.00" ?
I did have the macaroni pizza, I keep hearing about, and it was not awful, Go check it out for yourself!

2 comments. Click here to leave your comment.:

Unknown said...

Macaroni pizza - please tell!

Rebecca Louise said...

I added a pic of the Macaroni Pizza - Its just how it sounds!

Post a Comment