Strawberry Field Strawberries Are Way Better Than Store Bought!

Thank you mommy Debbie for the delicious strawberries! 
I might just devour the whole box tonight!

If you don't have an excellent mother in law to drop them off for you... 
you better head to the Strawberry Field
From San Diego take I-5 North to Manchester Avenue exit
Head east onto Manchester and just after the gas station is the strawberry field.


post signature

1 comments. Click here to leave your comment.:

Kelsey, at Happyolks said...

Thanks for the twitter listing! I didn't even know twitter had lists! I'm glad you found us, and I you! I haven't come across any other San Diego blogs so this is great :) :) I'll be following along diligently now! Oh, and I MUST go visit this strawberry field. like now.

Post a Comment