My Burning Kitchen

Today Matt and I went and ventured out downtown San Diego to Comic-Con 2010.
It was so much fun!

Before I went down there my Best Friend Morgan had told me to be on the lookout for a fellow blogger, that had mentioned on her blog that she too would be at Comic-con at her husbands booth.

After searching through the crowds I found her! I introduced myself to Darlene and her husband, trying not to sound like a weird stalker haha I told her how I came across her blog and mentioned I'd link it... as I did... but have now, posted as well.

If you have a minute please go and check out her blog, My Burning Kitchen.




post signature

1 comments. Click here to leave your comment.:

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to meet you. I love meeting fellow food bloggers and apologies if my voice was blown out or I was out of it. I'm looking forward to reading about your food adventures and hopefully run into each other again.

Did you enjoy the convention?

Darlene

Post a Comment