Dear Anthony Bourdain,


Thank you for one fabulous evening with you at the Escondido Center For The Arts. Your opening had me laughing so hard and also made me wonder about some my favorite foodie shows. The whole thing was inspiring. One of my favorite parts about the night was when you spoke about trying new things when your traveling, taking that other direction down some weird ally way to find a new off the path place to eat. I also enjoyed the part about "if the locals are lined up, it must be good...".
Before we took our seats I was able to pick up one of your books. The Anthony Bourdain’s Les Halles Cookbook, I'm looking forward to cooking from it!


I absolutely loved the show. I would go again in a heartbeat. I wish it was being recorded with DVD's for sale because I would totally pick one up. I hope you continue all that you do, Its really neat to live your adventures through you!

Thank you again,
post signature
P.S. If you ever do really read this blog post...
I hope this isn't intrusive but I'd love to get my new book signed by you!
If there is a address I could ship it to and I'll even pay for shipping both ways, drop me a line dinedevour@gmail.com - Thanks!

0 comments. Click here to leave your comment.:

Post a Comment