Wait! What?! Mission Valley Smashburger!

Yes! Its here! And starting tomorrow YOU can get your Smashburger on!
No excuses now San Diego friends there is a Smashburger close to you.

You've heard me tell you how fabulous this place it, well it's Smash-a-licious, and now you can check it out for yourself. There is plenty for all - from burgers, sides to salads and shakes.

Tonight we had a lovely dinner with my husband and his parents. I did get the same ol' (Smash-a-licious) San Diego burger and sweet potato fries. But they are soooooo good!


We also got a sample of shakes. So I've now tasted Oreo, Chocolate, Strawberry, and vanilla... I think strawberry is my favorite! I'm usually a chocolate shake girl but I really like Smashburgers strawberry shake.

So go on down and check 'em out!

7676 Hazard Center Drive
(between Frazee Road & Hazard Center East Drwy)
San Diego, CA 92108


P.S. Its right next door to Yogurtland!


post signature

0 comments. Click here to leave your comment.:

Post a Comment