Smashburger Opens Today In Del Mar

Smashburger has done it again! Starting in La Jolla, so great they have now opened a new location here in San Diego.
Del Mar Smashburger has a great atmosphere! With a beautiful view and a short walk to the beach. Located on the corner of Camino Del Mar and 15th Street.

I love that Smashburger has a great menu. Lots of different sides and different types of burgers. But I always go for the same thing...
San Diego Smashburger - Fresh avocado, fresh cilantro and onions, pepper jack cheese, tomato, sour cream and chipotle mayo on a torta roll. Served with a wedge of lime.
With a side of Sweet Potato Smashfries - tossed in rosemary!

Its Simply Smash-a-licious!

I'd love to know if you visit either La Jolla or Del Mar location, 
what is your favorite Smashburger and Smashside?

The San Diego Burger
Spicy Baja Smashburger

Fried Pickles
I don't like pickles! But these things are fabulous!





Photos by my husband or me!


post signature

0 comments. Click here to leave your comment.:

Post a Comment