Super Cocina

My teacher, Sara Polczynski, from my Friday menu planning class told us in class about a little Mexican restaurant located near where Matt and I live... It was described as a great little restaurant where the owner hires in woman to cook daily. It sounded great and of course I was going to check it out! I love to find out about little good places near home.

So we headed out to Super Cocina, south side of University after the 15 freeway. 
Here is what yummy goodness we found!

 



 Chicken Adobo and Mixed Vegetables
 Purerco Enchilado

 Birria De Chivo



There were so many choices. It was $7.69 for a two item combo that included rice, beans, and corn tortillas. Everything was fresh and the flavors were fabulous. We loved it very much and will be heading back soon.
post signature

2 comments. Click here to leave your comment.:

Nikki said...

Good stuff! I wish you and all your readers a fantastic 2011!

Mary Bergfeld said...

The place looks like a real find. I found your blog by chance and while here wanted to say hello. I'll be back. I love the sausage you made. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Post a Comment